Spirit Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Void

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why dont no one post

Go down 
+3
Vampyr
Jackie4Life
Shino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shino
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Why dont no one post Empty
PostSubject: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/15/2007, 6:20 pm

i've like noticed that, no one ever even posts i mean, we got like 12 users but its like their all to afraid to use it i mean like, what is wrong with you people, your all his friends and you won't even use his forums, How Rude.
Back to top Go down
Jackie4Life
Admin
Admin
Jackie4Life

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/17/2007, 5:18 pm

Yes and Sakura who are you?Just Wondering Smile
Back to top Go down
https://forsakenforums.forumotion.net
Shino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/20/2007, 9:27 pm

Hmmmm.....Should i tell?or shouldn't I?
Back to top Go down
Vampyr

Vampyr

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/21/2007, 7:30 pm

ooooooh! u guys must like naruto! kool, i do too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/21/2007, 9:25 pm

Yeah, I crave to watch a new episode every day, and also, has anyone heard of the new Naruto show?It's called "Naruto Shippuuden", I've already watched the first 2 episodes, i believe there is only 5 out so far, but it's after Naruto does his training with the perverted sage(pervy sage-old man) and, it's a lot better because they are all bigger and a lot more mature, except kind of Naruto...Lol, and do you remember Konohamaru?(I think thats how you spell, or it's something of that sort) and he's a lot bigger, and I guess you could say he's becoming a better ninja.
Back to top Go down
Vampyr

Vampyr

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/21/2007, 9:31 pm

Wow, Naruto Shippuuden sound really kool. I'd love to see it some time. I always wondered what Konohamaru is like when he's older so i guess i'll hav to watch and find out!Cool
Back to top Go down
Shino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/22/2007, 9:52 pm

If you want a URL you can just ask me, but, I have some difficulty getting it off the actual site, so i just prefer to watch it on youtube, the lest i mustn't download it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/24/2007, 9:27 pm

Naruto gets dull during naruto shippuuden, I watched like the first 4 episodes and it's about naruto being older or something. I haven't seen Itachi on it yet......
Back to top Go down
Shino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/26/2007, 7:56 pm

Well, HELLO, duh the first four episodes are gonna be bad....it's the intro, just wait until about 8 episodes later, it'll get a lot better i bet ^_^
Back to top Go down
jimmy jims

jimmy jims

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/28/2007, 5:45 pm

..naruto isnt rly that good but its pretty funny im hooked on prince of tennis, mar ,and zatch bell
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Itachi

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/29/2007, 1:47 pm

I really hate mar and zatch bell. But I think prince of tennis is cool.
Back to top Go down
Shino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime3/29/2007, 10:32 pm

what the.....how can a show about tennis be cool?yet again, someone explain this to meh...
Back to top Go down
Aaron4Life
Admin
Admin
Aaron4Life

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime4/3/2007, 11:07 pm

I agree with Vincent. No one gets on... And no one posts... Why should you be afraid to tell or comment something to people!?
Back to top Go down
Shino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime4/6/2007, 8:40 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Aaron4Life
Admin
Admin
Aaron4Life

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime4/6/2007, 8:42 pm

The meaning of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Shino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime4/6/2007, 9:15 pm

Oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime4/28/2007, 11:38 am

People dont post cuz there's nothing to post. Not many people are on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Jackie4Life
Admin
Admin
Jackie4Life

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime4/29/2007, 5:01 am

There is too stuff to post about people are just so freaking queer that they don't want to post it >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why dont no one post   Why dont no one post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why dont no one post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Void :: Other Games or Chat. :: Chat-
Jump to: